Friday 12 October 2007

Mosquitoes launch a final attack...




Before going to "live underground" for the winter, as one of my partner teachers told me (is this true? I thought they just died, like cicadas or spiders...) it seems the Kitakyushu mozzers are launching a last attack on my ravaged ankles and calves. A war on two fronts, just like 1914...


Do mozzers sit underground sleeping like cute, tree-bound furry squirrels and lovely hibernate-y creatures in general, or do they actually just pop it mid-air one day, like the suspicious, creepy articles that are spiders and cicadas?

I would have placed them in the latter camp myself. They are the LAST things I would put underground for protection. Surely there are more deserving beings than mosquitoes to be hibernated for fear of their lives.
The same, obviously, goes for Hitler. Why dont witness protection programmes evict the mozzers and hide folk there? I'm sure people like Trotsky and Catholic Priests during the reformation would have appreciated that insight. And vampires.
The little buggers! I just cannot think of an upside to them (mozzers, not Vampires, chill out Ms.Rice...), there is no silver lining to that ugly, tiny, viscious cloud-see illustration for details...
PS) Those legs are from the UK, make no mistake.

No comments: